Mease Dunedin Hospital is home to many fine surgeons and offers the latest advances in medical technology, including radiology and minimally invasive procedures such as laparoscopy, which allows our skilled surgeons to complete many procedures quickly, with minimal pain and a faster recovery.
- Both inpatient and outpatient surgeries
- Pre-surgical teams who conduct laboratory work, EKGs and pre-anesthesia evaluations
- Advanced pain management services
- Short Stay Unit, a 23-hour concept available for those patients who need an extended recovery period but do not require an inpatient stay
- Nurse Navigators for Spine Surgery
- Cardiac ICD Defibrillator
- Orthopedic (hip, knee, hand and shoulder)
Learn more about surgical services at BayCare.
For a free physician referral, please call call (727) 462-7500 or find a surgeon near you.