How to Use Walk-In Care
Walk-In Care at Publix is easy to use. Follow these simple steps:
- Find the Walk-In Care location that is closest to you.
- Once you arrive at Publix, go to the pharmacy and tell the team that you would like to have a Walk-In Care visit.
- A pharmacy team member will show you into a private room and give you helpful tips on how to use BayCareAnywhere®, BayCare’s unique virtual physician visit web app.
- Create a BayCareAnywhere account or log in to your existing account.
- Select your preferred doctor from a list of available doctors, and give some detail about your illness or condition.
- Pay the $59* fee and begin your visit. Your doctor may instruct you to use some of the special devices available at the Walk-In Care location. These include a thermometer, pulse oximeter, otoscope, dermatoscope, blood pressure cuff and stethoscope. Your visit will likely take about 10 minutes.
- If your doctor prescribes medication, you can have it sent to the Publix pharmacy or to any other pharmacy you prefer.
*Price subject to change at any time and without notice. Visit BayCare.org/BayCareAnywhere for current pricing.
*Please note that not all BayCareAnywhere visits will result in a prescription order. Controlled substances cannot be prescribed through BayCareAnywhere.