Mark H. Smitherman, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- AB Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10592 Reviews, 56 Comments7/14/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Smitherman is an outstanding internist. I am incredibly sad to see him retire. He is retiring too soon. He is incredibly thorough and detailed. He even talks to patients. He focuses on short term and long term health care goals. BMG will have a hard time finding well trained internal medicine physicians to replace him.7/13/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientExcellent7/7/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Smitherman is always caring, compassionate and spends the time necessary explaining any health concerns.7/3/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientExcellent very concerned7/2/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Smitherman is a talented and gifted care provider. He engages the patient in a successful comprehensive care plan that circumvents multiple possible health issues and maintains optimum health status for the patient. He is certainly a team player with the patient for success in their health goals always Integrating care and projected outcomes from specialists. His practice of medicine Is a model for primary care.
- Dr. Mark Smitherman is certified by the American Board of Internal medicine. Dr. Smitherman completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at Augusta University. Before his training, he was awarded his medical degree from the University of South Florida. Dr. Smitherman is a meticulous primary care doctor and provides his services to the people of Clearwater, Florida at BayCare Medical Group. Dr. Smitherman provides overall care to his patients and emphasizes on preventative care for all.
- Medical College Of Georiga
- Internal Medicine
- Med College Of Ga Hos & Clinic
- University Of Florida
- University Of South Florida