BayCare Health System has partnered with eClinicalWorks to deliver a comprehensive paperless solution for physician practices. This will streamline processes and provide a more efficient working environment, cutting down on valuable time spent in a paper environment.
The BayCare EMR solution includes comprehensive support including:
- Dedicated BayCare account representative to provide training and assistance for all aspects of your EMR Connect solution
- Single point of contact for escalation of critical situations
- EMR software collaborative support with eClinicalWorks online and via phone
- Phone access to Dell EMR expert center 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Next business day onsite hardware service after remote diagnosis
- Basic wireless troubleshooting and configuration management
One Product. One Company.
eClinicalWorks' award-winning electronic medical record (EMR) system is more than a way for your practice to go paperless. This next-generation technology is a means to save money, improve efficiency and enhance security. Using industry-leading technology, eClinicalWorks EMR will help your practice achieve your goal of delivering the best patient care possible.
eClinicalWorks is a fully unified EMR/PM system that has all of the functionality needed to support practices and enterprise groups of all sizes and specialties. A single database is used to link patient demographics and medical records to insurance, billing, and claims data. These features make this a next-generation EMR, elevating the role of the system from passively collecting information to actively helping providers give the best care possible.
For specialists, eClinicalWorks caters to the requirements of more than 40 specialties and sub-specialties. Providers will receive specialty-specific tools developed with the input of physicians. Also available are health care quality measures and patient disease management using built-in Registry Reporting.
To start the process, please click here and download an application, or call 727-467-4515.